Re: LF: VLF with two small loops.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF with two small loops.
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 12:43:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Luis,

Am 04.01.2017 12:31, schrieb VIGILANT Luis Fernández:
A fourth window at VLF showing two Alphas at about 12KHz
is added now

Wow, that's great Luis!!! I'm really looking forward to your progress and a receiver from your location.
I would put some effort in the goal to leave a trace on your side or even an EbNaut decode. My 8270 Hz coil just needs another 16 turns to come into the target frequency range.

Next is to use a dedicated antenna to sound card for VLF .....
That's the right way.
and may be trying some Tx at veeeeery low power levels ;-)
With your local receiver this can be successful :-)

Good luck and fun!

73, Stefan
EbNaut is also in the wish list, thanks to the pioneers paving the path there

73 de Luis
EA5DOM