Re: LF: EbNaut beaconing from JN64

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut beaconing from JN64
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 14:30:09 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

Thank-you for your efforts.  The pilot was generated using a raspi/ad9851
but there have been troubles with instability. Bypassing, shielding, etc
over the past few days yeielded no satisfaction and, sadly, a fried pi/SD
card!  The arduino still works but the high precision math has to
be done on another machine as work continues on getting a replacement pilot.

73 Joe VO1NA

PS Stefan's coil is very compact.  0,4 mm wire?  Hope it can take the kV!
PPS Paul's article greatly apprectiated. Thanks! PPPS All the best to all in 2017