Re: LF: VO1NA received my EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA received my EbNaut
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 13:57:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe,

Am 12.12.2016 13:24, schrieb [email protected]:

Another option is raspi. It is already set to ntp and it does not use a silly operating system.
A few years ago i would have disagreed but since i started the tree project with the Raspi and had to learn basic things about Linux, i do more and more agree. However the move from Windows to Linux is still an open task here for the main PC. And then there is SpecLab which only runs on Windows :-(

At the moment I must QSY to the uni to pick up a friend. We are going to Signal Hill to fly a kite in honour of Marconi!
Very nice! Will you transmit on the hill? That would be nice. Or better, you must receive and someone from Italy must transmit.

73, Stefan

73
Joe