Re: LF: VO1NA received my EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA received my EbNaut
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 08:54:08 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus, Group,

Congrats again on this work.  I was very satisfying to be part of it.
I'll follow though on your advice. The SR is now calibrated at 12k. Another option is raspi. It is already set to ntp and it does not use a silly operating system.

At the moment I must QSY to the uni to pick up a friend. We are going to Signal Hill to fly a kite in honour of Marconi!

73
Joe