Re: LF: Best SDR for LF.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Best SDR for LF.
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 16:09:49 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Ok Martin , well  you  never know, when you  might need a  stable carrier  :)

Keep looking,  take a  look at the  compatibility  list  for  Simon Browns  SDR software , that is a  good range of  options ,  $$ dont  translate directly to   performance , its only a  A/D chip  with a  few others tagged on the  back  , the  rtl sdr dongle is  £5 , running  directly on 7  with  40  ft ae  and atu   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Le-1aW9BR4

Any rx functions  are  provided by the  software .. which is either  free  or licensed

73-G,