Re: LF: EbNaut 137.477 kHz 1 Dec

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut 137.477 kHz 1 Dec
From: Domenico IZ7SLZ <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 13:27:56 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=QM/KvjQlWlYX/EV37pXhhwSQm8oLc3bVFDFJO/znQ6Q=; b=pcXnG4xG6BG0/R6tCwnxB3S17o8Dt9fobJJB9khT8gzySkkTaRsodfrLZvsZLck4dt Jz6yjmIF8bAzHTPynxjGlkWkd2IC2f3mMvWFTL8eVPzhrqB4YTlS4oS3uA1o4lJWIptC y8YtmkaegT7K623nV9FWGXpzgk5I3ZlxPoHWEgFYavCELD97zDQfcljoR1/++sSaS9WT 0EX1k0Ehf1c02fg+rr3OVqIsPFZj3vPyYpzYI7vp8Q0Fq6Y2phP1r9rJDt7Ajh+JV/Zp pmqK6vsHEDtGSqP7yVIk2pW0bnpNh504ZqbGkx3Zps8gPkYXQohFBAh2JCK4/C4pze8P +vaA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Joe & all,

With pleasure, i was able to decode VO1NA EbNaut message last night three times:

UTC      Eb/N0 [dB]    Eb/N0 carrier [dB]
22.30     3.5                    3.9
23.00     1.0                    1.7
02.00     0.7                    1.0

time and frequency offsets used are pratically the nominals values.
My locator is JN80nu so QRB is 5426 km: not bad for a message of 63 characters on LF sent in less than 30 minutes !

Antenna used here: inv-L 8 meters (my TX ant used untuned), receiver JRC NRD-92M.

In the qsl.net folder:

http://qsl.net/iz7slz/VO1NA

i have uploaded the .wave files related to the above listed decodes. So whom is interested,  can try and test EbNaut-rx program. There are also some txt files. These are the FFT raw data coming from the Spectrum Lab OPDS session recordered last night. These files can be converted in "EbNaut-ready" audio files by using DF6NM's program ebnaut_ifft3.exe. In the folder,  this program is included together with the configuration file sr.txt in use on my setup.

So Joe, again thanks for your EbNaut activity, hoping to get soon an Rx operator from the other side of the pond.

73, Domenico iz7slz