LF: Re: TM77T QRV JT9 on MF at 2100 TU

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: TM77T QRV JT9 on MF at 2100 TU
From: "F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 13:28:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Vinny.

TNX for the informations abt the softwar capability.

To day I just down my transmitting MF antenna for next 15 days of maintenance on antennas and some improvements in the shack. So this evening I’ll be QRV listening the CW test but not transmitting. Sure that Jeff F6BWO be QRV for this event.

Best luck to all !

73 Andy.

Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2016 7:40 AM
Subject: AW: LF: Re: TM77T QRV JT9 on MF at 2100 TU

Hi MF,

ufb copy of TM77T here. I have tried a to catch him a few times, but than the QRM monster was back again :'-(

I hope to meet many stations tonight in CW!

The JT software searchs for a locator in letter + letter + number+ number format in evry tx message. There is only space for one locator in the JT protocol.

Each locator has a special numbercode so the software can save some symbols and bytes.There are some more special solutions: Some locators from the pole area are used for coding the signal report for example.

So the only TX-possibility is probably 'TM7 DG3LV JO53'. Special callsigns are vy bad for JT modes ...

73 and see you in CW
Vinny