Re: LF: QRSS60 tests on 136.173kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS60 tests on 136.173kHz
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 08:28:30 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Mike,

There were two periods of visible activity on your frequency last night, but no ID was possible. I might be able to convince myself of a "G" at 0300, but the necessary quantity of alcohol was not available.

We are exiting the recent solar coronal hole flow, so TA conditions may improve. Thanks for the signal.

John, W1TAG