Re: LF: CT1FSC Rx in MF WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CT1FSC Rx in MF WSPR
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 19:21:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Luis,

It is very good that you get in contact with the newcomers by writing an email to them! This can help to keep the community of active MF/LF/VLFers existing and even to let it grow :-)
And good to help him to improve their setup!
Keep on with that good work.
Cooperation is what we need in that world now!

I'm back on MF for this night, hoping to give them a detectable signal.

73, Stefan