Re[2]: LF: Op32: 2E0ILY >>> UA9UIZ

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Op32: 2E0ILY >>> UA9UIZ
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 15:52:44 +0000
Feedback-id: 82.70.254.222
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

Monday, November 14, 2016

I am not convinced it *IS* a mismatch issue, I have a sneaking feeling
the  FET  driver is failing first. But a FET failure can also take out
the driver, as well as vice versa I think. It could also be that now i
have  a  full,  none drooping, regulated 100V DC to the PA it is a bit
too  much for them. So I feel a bit in the dark about the failure mode
still....  If a lack of drive signal failed to trip the amp, that too may
be  the cause?   I must build an RF ammeter. At the moment I just have
a "Scopematch" in the co-ax near the amp, in the shack.