Re[2]: LF: Op32: 2E0ILY >>> UA9UIZ

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Op32: 2E0ILY >>> UA9UIZ
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:31:36 +0000
Feedback-id: 82.70.254.222
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

Monday, November 14, 2016

Thanks,  that's  very  kind  of  you.  Another FET blow up last night,
thinking  of  ways  to  see  which of the three trip circuits might be
triggering,  if any, to get a handle on what's going on, the amp has a
"generic"  trip  LED,  it would be helpful if I could modify things to
have  3  LED's one each for high reflected SWR, over current to the PA
FET's  and loss of signal. But this sort of result makes me persevere,
and a very kind fellow amateur donated some IRFP460's to use the other
day,  sincere  thanks  to Wolf, DF2PY!! They come in useful already :)
That  mammoth ground wire dig in when the wife was away was worthwhile
;)

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]

 My part time LF grabber is at http://www.chriswilson.tv/grabber.html