LF: Re[2]: LF: Re[2]: LF: Re[2]: LF: Loran and Alpha

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re[2]: LF: Re[2]: LF: Re[2]: LF: Loran and Alpha
From: Alex K <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 23:11:38 +0300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2; h=References:In-Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Message-ID:Reply-To:Date:MIME-Version:Subject:To:From; bh=gkp4EdiY68YEFVUfbuZCz2btI8QmG6YFfsRbT6XWIfQ=; b=pwn4PTR3IFGdFCBXDFyhrhhW+qu/49rg6Dwq97LC6sXqTVRw0c3o37iOtcg12O8CFW1IIrk6bLgyNpvhxph0HFDjGof1R7Y33FAmmr2l/TY/vmZTz+QnbGBrHu7X6Dnw6BjDFDdgAeOO93NUU0RdfylR6L706Eb2XWgG9qNvvUA=;
Sender: [email protected]
yes  Stefan, I tried to accept last summer on VLF very slow modes like
QRSS60000 with synchronization from GBZ.
This week I will try to prepare the equipment on the second position for
VLF-test reception.
73!