Re: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 20:45:04 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Domenico,

Did you ever use the SpecLab internal decoder? As far as i know you need to know and configure the start time of the transmission before it starts. Can you confirm this?
I would recommend to record files for an eventual postprocessing. I'm (still) using the method which is developed by Markus.
I could explain this method to the newcomers but if the other method is easier to understand and more comfortable and more flexible then this may be preferred.

73, Stefan