LF: RE: New distance record (?) on the 101 km band: 31.3 km

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: New distance record (?) on the 101 km band: 31.3 km
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 12:37:11 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1474216770; bh=Co4zmdXNEhMVknGWXtOEZjTqFWht8XV1f/q4+owvYvM=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=JBOgkOjfbeig2qzH9cHtO+Fh3AmUn9FxszpmQoNzyprJSuBZFQs2MCvjutRG7SeIl DPpxuBgIZdmNRTPFJ92Y5w1kux1GO4n8SQiQ6BHvtLh/fsaUlJrYK91SwjMtK/yeWM XjNauYXSS/Ak2yvnMjDPHP/Bglt86P+lHXQoNEXa0uoQq3s7LwmXndZ2hTdffMzIyt uNocBDZnUmynd7gNxZZupJMI38SCkdmkoKEfuKQ0M0zfuCNIQfqj8/3N2iFEa4wEH0 IutJtUTxbopALfuoASfdIk/DKO2Bu8eN7saQfixjKKyIjcmgcRB/l/9m+KxOZmJNcG WeqmCke48P0AA==
Sender: [email protected]

Congratulations Stefan!

Excellent work in all respects,

73,