Re: VLF: T106-52 cores on VLF, continued, thoughts...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: T106-52 cores on VLF, continued, thoughts...
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:20:45 +0200
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>,<[email protected]> <[email protected]>,<[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik, VLF,

Thanks for the discussion.