Re: LF: TXing on VLF again, my first homemade linear PA! :-)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TXing on VLF again, my first homemade linear PA! :-)
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 10:25:46 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

your stable carrier is also well visible on Lubos' and Paul's grabbers. The phase of the first carrier section (16 to 21 UT yesterday, before the DFCW) seems to line up with the rest of the transmission. Noise conditions today are rather poor, plenty of scattered lightning storms around Europe and also occasional local precipitation statics. I'll be gathering data for potential EbNaut emissions but at this time I wouldn't be too optimistic.

Best of luck,
Markus