Re: LF: bandplan proposal at the next IARU Regon I Interim Meeting (Vien

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: bandplan proposal at the next IARU Regon I Interim Meeting (Vienna,16-17 April 2016)
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:04:37 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1458576279; bh=4cX9hVs/sd+WeE24kSdOiZftZYetZBgiDBIK6aNL3i0=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=sTuhOtmZS7zQYaRWKDjkKDWm6W+MaPT8HX8TrrL1HXSErUotpvAw6UZ2CG3pcAzASRtAtLfVcPAa0rzz913gGP+i2PSJk6T3kLQwy7JMq6eMxPlxXkUxwOpeugxr/Exb38Lg29psExIygOLaq8mUABGxj1ngHp1aLOh6C6aXF8P/Yg3NfXeu7xEO4N+HdkZ6ieoVTMUPoWmCovGUrFbKz9I9kJ+ghTrK+LaZLkVCqxG+WdKTqhoX81qL84A+7QzTtWA6gzG6GsSuscpD9Wr3QN/cglh7yaDYTeD9n45y8TPKeQMehbVvthbU2cBXSCdjFEufrjW1fsdRwUkXsQA7Ew==
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan

You are just what they call a user so your opinion doesn't count!!!!! I wrote
to one of these "Planning" Individuals of the  Amateur Radio Union who copied
me on mail elsewhere and he referred to me a "Just a user". Planning on such a
tiny band with only dedicated ops is a power trip for some one. I would hope we
are all intelligent enough and reasonable enough to rub along allowing the most
effective and creative use to the common good of this tiny band  without the
dead hand of bureaucracy stifling any new and good ideas how to maximise its
potential.

Band planning only seems to give self appointed individuals the right in the
name of what ever national society to rain on your parade. UK VHF bands being a
case in point!!!!

73 es GL Pete M0FMT GQRP#15097.in IO91UX

Sent via my own personal Too-Way (two way) Earth Station to and from the
Eutelsat Ka-band satellite  http://www.tooway.co.uk/  at approximately 172
degrees Azimuth in the Clarke belt owing to BTs 19th century cable technology
inability to provide a good enough 21st century broadband service. I agree for
this message to be passed on to BT Plc at 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ
via the snoops at GCHQ Cheltenham, thanks for your cooperation it is
appreciated.