LF: VO1NA - IZ7SLZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VO1NA - IZ7SLZ
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 16:20:01 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
During the last few nights, Domenico recorded spectrum data files around 477.69 kHz and placed them in a public directory: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zu0k37z95ft1xfw/AAAgwsWDdfHVxTByuT8CyY_2a?dl=0 .

During the early morning yesterday (Mar 3), conditions into central Europe seemed favourable. I downloaded several files and attempted to decode them. Despite the fact that no carrier trace was visible in Domenico's 0.48 mHz spectrogram  https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsjkfuhggozzv5w/grabber.jpg?dl=0 , the file centered on 1:40 UT produced a single good decode of VO1NA in South Italy (see attached screenshots).

So I happily pass the receive part of the MF EbNaut distance record on to IZ7SLZ. Warm congratulations to Joe and Domenico!

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)