Re: LF: LF EbNaut tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF EbNaut tonight
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:29:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Domenico,

Am 25.02.2016 11:33, schrieb IZ7SLZ:
If i have understood, you are using the FFT export function of your LF OPDS Spectrum Lab session.
That is right.
Just a question regarding a negative time offset used by you: Are you "merging" these exported files so you can extract the wanted time period from a unique big file ?
No, i do not merge them. One file is generated each 10 minutes but it can contain more than one of IW4DXWs 10 minute long transmissions because i don need 100% of the energy to get a decode. So instead of using -211 seconds i can also try to use +789 seconds, if the energy is high enough.

Hope to catch your EbNaut signal soon.
My signal? Uuh unfortunately i am not QRV on LF since a few months now. I'm thinking about a come back of course but the forest grabber takes all of my time and motivation now :-)
Or do you mean my signal on VLF?

From my side, i'm now built-up a PC with UBUNTU for trying, during this week-end, the Synthetizer application (EbSynth) of Paul Nicholson on LF. I will keep you informed in case of EbNaut LF transmissions.
R, i will try to decode. And SL is running all the time...

What about VLF? :-)
My tree is back! :-) Yesterday and today was very sunny. I hope to have the forest VLF grabber running soon. Alreday replaces the soundcard by one which has an anti alias filter! But a suitable preamp must be installed next...

73, Stefan