Re: LF: MF: EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF: EbNaut
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 00:03:47 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks Markus, much appreciated.   A good decode of a
weak signal.   Maybe tomorrow I'll try again with higher
power so that anomaly will show up more clearly if still
present.

PA was misbehaving tonight, running nicely for about 10
minutes as it warms up, then the nice drain and gate waveforms
turn bad with lots of ringing and if I don't switch off within
a few seconds it blows a mosfet.   I guess one of the caps is
failing as it gets warm.

--
Paul Nicholson