LF: Re: Direct Upconversion from audio

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Direct Upconversion from audio
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 20:47:38 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=BzzUHa+qQIFIzR4aNVb9zn6zcdpzbnjFsJy3wxcUedo=; b=ac1tRdMmMsT8eyg64979oppF9T0iUO1i4iggeG1lGO2wx1bThiicEP+FZ58EeQFiF4 NzqqoTcKOODf5p8MLqF9e2hbd9BTaYWmrN7URJEuIZntLrLXch9qLHYOzBaLDbJjCBCq tWVJ06z5cCdapJfc4eGTBB8umlcET9jSQr2y1/QHLZFZGbr4cwcPYQ6WET7Nmxsay0JC cSAl/EupAgYmWj6bNb+uEVU9FfDDc8ynXxDnAzGQO6zmtMJIrUa5aGgG8DSMHCROZNvc nzQBsMpmjrtMgA02H+BzQ1WF4iiN88Hwjx84NVlZdPizDDSA7iL2X0YUELYeUp9m2Xuj 5Heg==
Sender: [email protected]
There was precisely ONE person interested in this project, and interested in PCBs, so needless to say that won't be going ahead, nor will I boteh rlaying out a PCB for the complete things   Is no one interested in converting from soundcard modes ?

My own version is now finished, made up from two separate PCBs, one for the tone conversion to baseband, the other a legacy upconverter.  I'll write up the design and publish full details on my website - you'll just have to muddle though with construction techniques instead of a nice ready to go PCB

For users of the AD9850 DDS source (which still seem to be available on Ebay) , I now have a PIC driver for them using  up / down push buttons in 1Hz steps for LF use, instead of the rotary encoder at http://www.g4jnt.com/AD9850-Controller.pdf    Code for the pushbutton version  will be on the website before too long

Andy  G4JNT