LF: HGA22?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: HGA22?
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:06:19 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Morning all -

Can I get the current measured mark/space HGA22 beacon circa 135.6 please - signals are pretty weak and Im not sure whether its just prop or they've "moved" a tadge.

 Sigs from DCF39 138.8305 are pretty weak over the pole this morning - but window
http://kl7l.com/LF00000.jpg is still open when available showing 136/137 and DCF39 windows

Earthquake at 1030z
Parts of Alaska clearing up after the recent Earthquake - at least one house burnt down -  here its a matter on straightening pictures and picking up stuff off floor. Nearly pushed me out of my bed! Felt like an old Southern railway trail journey between East Croydon and Victoria...

Laurence KL7L