Re: AW: LF: 8270.000Hz/IZ7SLZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: LF: 8270.000Hz/IZ7SLZ
From: Tony Baldwin <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 14:09:36 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Well that's annoying :-)
I downloaded Wolf's Speclab User file yesterday and ran SpecLab overnight and got a weak but readable trace a shade below 8270 Hz
But it appears that nobody is transmitting a carrier.
It's not an artefact from the computer or PSU and the trace suffered a periods of QSB, so it seems that it is coming in via the antenna.
Ah well, if it ever stops raining it will give me something to do trying to track it down.
Tony, EI8JK.