Re: LF: FW: powered down from "4" to "2" on IC706mk2G due to interferenc

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: FW: powered down from "4" to "2" on IC706mk2G due to interference with home routers es QRM from XYL es kids
From: Mal Hamilton <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:22:07 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Wolf
Old 706 mk1 not too good either maybe needs a band pass filter before amp
Mal/g3kev

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Jan 2016, at 19:48, Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi all,

Beware with the output waveform - my IC 706 MK 2 G produces more "Volts peak peak" on MF than an older IC706 (first model), but on a 50 Ohm dummy load, most of the energy was emitted on harmonics ! From the old 706, it was almost a sinewave, so that's what I usually use as the 'exciter' for a linear MF PA.

Cheers,
  Wolf .