Re: LF: 474 khz JT9 last night activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 474 khz JT9 last night activity
From: Tobias DG3LV <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 01:54:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Domenico, Szigy, MF !

Thank you for your invitation to the JT9 activity week (/Friday). The resonance of participants was enormous, I had to work almost like contest style to work most of them. From 20:13 to 22:24 I did 9 complete two-way JT9 QSOs with DC1RJJ, DL6II, F6CNI, YO2IS, IW4DXW, DK7FC, IZ7SLZ, OR7T and F4DTL. Calls to DF8UO and I5EFO were not successful. tnx 4 qso to all of you!

Our JT9 QSO was my ODX at 1532 km.

Your several CQ-calls in WSQ mode were received well (-23 dB) here, and my reply was almost decoded at your side, as you wrote, but it was not loud enough for a QSO. We'll try another time.

All in all a great activity for two-way QSO-modes. At times I could see 5 parallel JT9-QSOs on the waterfall, never seen that many before.

A big Thank You to all who made it happen !

73 de dg3lv Tobias
@Szigy : Tx pwr 120 W, ant sloper, 24m long.