Re: AW: AW: Re: LF: 8270Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Re: LF: 8270Hz
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:34:02 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Happy new year all.

Uwe - I had a spoiler carrier up in 8270.02 to confirm rx stability for a while

 You'll see the screen bloom. I intend to put up a separate active loop for 8.2kHz when the weather is more tolerable and mod the input match to the original m0bmu amp/filter.

My limitation are a noisy over head power line some 200m away which I cant mitigate with the present tools.

Anyone ID the carrier/mod on 29.7kHz? Ive not put the df loop on it yet butit gets stronger at my dusk and fluttery due to solar stuff during the daytime...

Laurence KL7L
Palmer Wasilla Alaska