LF: RX challenge

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RX challenge
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 14:43:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

Since i'm concentrating on MF reception these days i've reduced my TX power now to a few mW. The actual power is unknown. It is my large PA in QRO setting but without a supply voltage across the H bridge, i.e. there is just some RF coming from the MOSFET driver coupled to the "secondary" side. Of course i can't see any antenna current on the meter.

The signal is 50 dB in SNR on my loop pointing to my TX in 3.5 km distance.

So far it was decoded by DF8UO in 56 km at -22 dB.

So if someone needs a challenge for the RX, here is one from JN49.

73, Stefan

PS: Could be as strong as Mal now?