Re[2]: LF: Variometer question

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Variometer question
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 11:28:29 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello DK7FC,

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas last minute work and home jobs have got in the way. It's
electrically and mechanically complete and working save for the
microswitch end stops, which I rushed and in the light of day was
relegated to the bin :) I will redo these in a more elegant manner!

Is there any hope the variometer could be in the shack at the amp end
of the co-ax feed to the loading coil? Weather proofing an
electro-mechanical assembly satisfactorily is going to be a bit of a
PITA. I suspect I won't be able to do that, but best to ask in hope.
Thanks for your help Stefan, and a happy Christmas and a healthy and
prosperous New Year, I have to say I am disappointed you haven't put
an angel at the top of "your" tree ;) All the best I am always amazed
at your ingenuity and courage in the woods, take care.

--
Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]