Re: LF: VO1NA - carrier 0900 - 1200 UTC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA - carrier 0900 - 1200 UTC
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 14:37:57 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe, Paul,

here's my three day's worth... Going from 2 to 5 minute averaging seemed to produce fewer cycle slips, and the best-fit average frequency was now around -0.144 mHz. As my calibration is only good to +-0.1 mHz, this is in good agreement with Paul's GPS-referenced -0.19 mHz average.

Thanks Joe for this interesting experiment! Would it make sense to put the carrier back on for a couple of hours each day for Edgar, during the common darkness period to Tasmania?

All the best,
Markus

(DF6NM in JN59NJ)