Re: LF: 60kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 60kHz
From: Johan Bodin <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:44:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Andy,

probably not Boulder as you should see the BPSK with 180 deg. phase reversals which, when present, are located in the -17dB dips.

http://www.nist.gov/pml/div688/grp40/upload/NIST-Enhanced-WWVB-Broadcast-Format-1_01-2013-11-06.pdf

Maybe they are adjusting something at MSF at reduced power and that is what you see? Perhaps JJY-60 from Japan?

73 de Johan SM6LKM

Andy Talbot wrote:
I'm am looking at 60kHz at the moment, MSF appears to be off air, but I am receiving a weak signal from what is clearly a time code signal as it pulses at one second, but its phase is a bit unstable. It shifts plus/ minus perhaps 10 - 20 degrees in a random manner.

Could this be Boulder ?

Andy  G4JNT