LF: TDA7498 2x100W audio PA for LF use ??

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: TDA7498 2x100W audio PA for LF use ??
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 09:41:33 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi LF

I have read about using old TDA2010 audio modules as exciter stages for LF amplifiers

Searching the web have found that there is actually a bunch of cheap audio amplifiers based
in TDA7498 which is 2x100W. I wonder if this worths to get some watts into LF. Mat be the
two outputs can be also combined if feeded ati phase ?

Have a look at one of this here

73 de Luis
EA5DOM