Re: LF: More EbNaut 137.777

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: More EbNaut 137.777
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 19:55:16 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

Good to see that the low power bits are arriving.
The clock seems to be slow by 400ms which will
be simple to fix, unless something else goes wrong.

An output 12.21304 dB lower in frequency is available.
Sorry Markus, I have to side with Planck and Boltzmann
on this one!  But frequencies are funny things as you say.

How can I estimate Rrad for a 100m wire at 10 m average
height on 8.3 kHz?

Good night to you, Paul Andy and Domenico and group.

Joe