Re: LF: VLF in VO

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VLF in VO
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:30:31 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Domenico,

Thanks for watching. 8K19A 2 s symbols 7 characters. Next start time
0000 UTC 24 Nov.  Just started!

73
Joe VO1NA

On Tue, 24 Nov 2015, Domenico IZ7SLZ wrote:

Hi Joe and all Group.

I'm also recording around 137777.00 Hz and i will try to read Joe's EbNaut
message tomorrow morning.
Just confirm with an email the starting  time of each  transmissions and if
you are using same format of yesterday (no. of characters, symbol duration,
code).

Carrier seems  coming OK since 23.00UT

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsjkfuhggozzv5w/grabber.jpg?dl=0

GL and 73, Domenico / iz7slz