Re: LF: Phase shifts on 137.777 kHz - QRM now

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Phase shifts on 137.777 kHz - QRM now
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 19:50:52 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus and Paul,

There is much jubilation at this QTH thanks to your spectra, reports and
encouragement! Our cat is waiting with bated breath for you to receive
its name on LF.

Advancing the phase by 16pi was to no avail, but an XOR between the divider and 4427 driver seems to have done the trick.

I think 4 seconds will be good for symbol length until I can sync the
arduino accurately to UT.  At the moment I have to do it by ear!

A new and better aerial was raised today so things are looking up.

Thanks to the EbNaut Experts!

Joe