LF: Conditions getting better over the pole

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Conditions getting better over the pole
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:13:55 -1000
Sender: [email protected]
Dcf39 has been very strong and certainly been good enough to support qrss30/60
on 137khz  - a window is open (hopefully) at http://kl7l.com/LF00000.jpg.   It
also shows Dcf39 in the lower channel but does suffer if my MF is running. Ill
be back on tx once Ive completed the auto tuner and back in the cold North
(-27C)

Down on MF conditions were getting better with paths >5-7Kms on the Pacific
side with  Caribbean   Caymans/Japan/Australia paths open from KH6 I believe

Laurence KL7L