LF: WSPR DECODES

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WSPR DECODES
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 09:37:35 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
MF
I have been observing WSPR signals this past couple of days on 474.2 Khz and although most are Decoding there are a number of weak signals visible on the  waterfall that do not decode. I am in a quiet location so noise is not a problem. My clock and input are set up as specified.
Had these station been using QRSS the copy would be perfect.
also
the same applies to Opera signals visible on the waterfall but do not decode, usually weak.
QRSS has the advantage that the raw signal observed is immediately readable on the screen even the barely visible.

G3KEV