LF: RE: AW: MF WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: AW: MF WSPR
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 09:54:20 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi MF

Last night I moved to bottom of the WSPR band. Seems to be a cheerful and clean slot ;-)

Getting good spots from La Reunion and sourprisingly, the only "pond crossing" spots
over the last two nights were mine. Check Rx station WD2XSH/17

Signals in France at some very good Rx stations reached +11 !!!
I have never -ever- got a WSPR +11 signal on my monitor located 7km away

Can't understand how this setup is performing so efficiently with only 70W  !!!

Puzzled here ..... but happy :-)

73 de Luis
EA5DOM