LF: AW: NA 137.777

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: NA 137.777
From: "Joe" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 00:00:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Joe,

already visible

73 Joe

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von [email protected]
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015 23:44
An: [email protected]
Betreff: LF: NA 137.777

Hello Mike, Gary and Alex and thanks for the reports.

Last night 5 amps were sent into the 100m wire but it seems

not many reached the far end.  Good to see traces at RN3AGC.

The text is VO1NA followed bt RD or GN to indicate the colour

of the LED and position of the aerial changeover relay.

Unfortunately a halyard failure has put the other wire

on the ground so there is only 1 aerial at the moment.

I've been mucking about with the exciter in preparation for

the 13-14 Nov MF event and ran a test to ensure the phase

coherence and frequency were not messed up.  It seems all

is OK.

Halldor's grabber is looking a bit lonely so I'll put the TX on again

tonight.

Reports welcomed and thanks to all who run the grabbers and

thereby  provide entertainment for insomniac LFers!

73

Joe VO1NA