LF: NA 137.777

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: NA 137.777
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 20:14:20 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mike, Gary and Alex and thanks for the reports.

Last night 5 amps were sent into the 100m wire but it seems
not many reached the far end.  Good to see traces at RN3AGC.

The text is VO1NA followed bt RD or GN to indicate the colour
of the LED and position of the aerial changeover relay.
Unfortunately a halyard failure has put the other wire
on the ground so there is only 1 aerial at the moment.

I've been mucking about with the exciter in preparation for
the 13-14 Nov MF event and ran a test to ensure the phase
coherence and frequency were not messed up.  It seems all
is OK.

Halldor's grabber is looking a bit lonely so I'll put the TX on again
tonight.

Reports welcomed and thanks to all who run the grabbers and
thereby  provide entertainment for insomniac LFers!

73
Joe VO1NA