Re: LF: SSB modulation for WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SSB modulation for WSPR
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 11:13:57 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=sL65SYSbSyig7USGPNvqWSjRhTl4P4CnN9LZnYCusNs=; b=unBbNamvorp2o+MYYmM2KWJLNI2UbfdFgYyihuJO1JoCEM7i7h1sEZhm9vEx4T1f3Y 6XuazF7T/FCyxNYxPf/bcZ2GvRY7NBKXwjjQt5ueLx1Iui0f+2HiGy8kK9S1qfMw2RzR Mjsul/euW3Iqp3AIBd1WGHCz/cmR37gSz9Lv/2SUj41sRINlZFziI0+hzxPTtMtqJokk xiyySRRfJ+5O8LhcDClCpjW8tj7gTt/nxIxWH63KTZRyY6hQCMtFOt6Cbn/bml9d+Sce mUMpYimqWiTCCj5UmHutur7JYl0PQefJXzNX5Ix7DEUDezu9FbbY6hUKqs/broGBuxQK OZCg==
Sender: [email protected]
Need to ask the obvious - is the frequency recorded in Joe's spots the actual one you were transmitting on?  Exactly, spot on, to the Hz ?
When you say I and Q are "somewhat different",  do you mean, the wrong way round, or unequal amplitued, or not in quadrature. All would contribute to a component on the wrong sideband and / or frequency  as well as the correct one

Seems a bit odd that your one actual decoded spot was quite weak copy at a respectable distance.   Judging from my dual mode transmission the other day, there are quite a few monitoring stations closer.

Andy