LF: SSB modulation for WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SSB modulation for WSPR
From: LineOne <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:15:15 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
So far the only person to decode my WSPR transmissions is Joe, DF2JP.

I made a drive unit for 136kHz to utilise 4 different methods of modulation including quadrature switching for SSB. Having just discovered that a fault caused the I and Q channels to be somewhat different I wondered what the effect would be and why Joe was the only one to decode it?

The carrier frequency is never more than 0.8Hz out, time is spot on via GMT (UTC) and the sound card is perfectly accurate so receive decoding is good.

Hugh, M0DSZ.

(P.S. I have no intention of signing up to Yahoo).