Re: LF: Windows compaible QRSS TX software?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Windows compaible QRSS TX software?
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 13:30:11 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello,

"Run as Administrator" seems to be needed to get it running under Windows 7.

Could not try if it handles the serial port correctly since I have none on my Win 7 machine.

I have used the same software under Windows 2000 on an old laptop equipped with RS-232 with good results.

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ

Quoting PA7EY <[email protected]>:

Hi Chris,

Didn't try yet myself, but this one looks fairly straightforward to me:

http://www.qsl.net/on7yd/zip/qrs414.zip

Nice signal on WSPR mode your getting out of your setup as I receive it
here in Amsterdam.

73 Ulrich, PA7EY

Ease of use a priority over "features", what should I be trying in
order to TX a QRSS signal on my Windows 7 based PC please?

Thanks.

--

Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]