RE: LF: Dead Dead Dead (as Al Calpone may have said)

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Dead Dead Dead (as Al Calpone may have said)
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:00:31 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Roelof - its getting real dark up there now, and perhaps as its so far North of the typical  stormy Auroral Oval - I dunno

I was stationed at CFS Alert for 6 months (winter/spring) back in 82 it was very rare to see Aurora..

Maybe aligned/open field lines helped :-)  Its just dead here - nothing out or in.

I don't think Ive actually heard that NDB from here....Ill take another listen when the Lead Pb layer much gets replaced with something more "refractive"

Cheers Laurence KL7L