Re[2]: LF: Do mains toroidal transformer cores have any use at LF / MF?

To: LineOne <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Do mains toroidal transformer cores have any use at LF / MF?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 13:58:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan and Hugh,

  OK,  thanks  Stefan  and  Hugh, I don't think they had anything over
  about  18V  secondaries.  I got my toroidal transformer for my G3YXM
  136kHz  amp  from  www.tme.eu as they were the cheapest i could find
  with sensible carriage costs. They have this:

  http://www.tme.eu/en/details/55186-p1s2/toroidal-transformers/talema/#

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]