Re: LF: New RX location for the remote grabber

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: New RX location for the remote grabber
From: Roman <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:37:15 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Congrats, Stefan!

You are realise my old idea from 2010 about remoute receiver into nesting box
in the near park!
But russia is not germany and costruction the same on the your fotos in 10
minutes demounted by 'pioneers', police, homeless or the others here.
The secret position have a some troubles  - electricity, temperature stability
into box. More then -30C is not so rare in Moscow.

Looking after your experience. Very interesting!

You realise a sound stream server on the Rapsberry?
Any details? OS, sound card, ect..
Do you planning to wrote a article about that experience?

73!
Roman

--
73!