RE: LF: Visit SAQ on Google Maps

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Visit SAQ on Google Maps
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:08:12 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Fantastic. Very close to being there
Just miss the smell of old iron and copper :-)

The site is quite complex. I miss some schematic or coarse description
of the different blocks ans were are located in the facility
The antenna matching is as complex as the generator and worths a some
explanation

Anybody knows were this info can be found ?

73 de Luis
EA5DOM