LF: De F6CNI : My receptions during the MF day, last sunday.

To: "RSGB LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: De F6CNI : My receptions during the MF day, last sunday.
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 20:16:42 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

HI all.

Last sunday I was not at home, but my RX was performing alone in the shack…

I just finish to have a look at the results, and that is the stations I received on LF band :

  • On the DX window around 137.778 : 9 stations using QRSS 3 ;
  • On the European window around 136.172 : 5 stations beaconing using QRSS 10 and 30 ;
  • On OPERA 32 : 3 stations ;
  • On WSPR 2 : 0 station ;
  • On WSPR 15 : 3 stations.

I am sad because I was not listening at the CW mode !

I think it is necessary to find an unique new window for the EU stations transmitting QRSS, because the existing window seems to be not perfect for all countries. I think also that it is important to keep clear the existing DX window.

I join a few screen shots.

@++ 73 to all

Andy F6CNI – JN19QB