Re: LF: RE: RE: Power monitoring at LF?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: RE: Power monitoring at LF?
From: "Michael Sapp" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 10:40:14 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Chris, Clemens & All: Just a note on the HP SLM CP1 testing. I had to use a 6dB 75 to 50 ohm attenuator as the HP SLM tracking generator output is 75 ohm, which is why the HP SLM is showing -36 dBm @ 475kHz instead of -30 dBm.

73 Mike wa3tts

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Wilson" <[email protected]>