Re: LF: JA1CGM again

To: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: JA1CGM again
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 11:46:02 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Laurence,

I can confirm that propagation in the early hours of the 24th has
been excellent.

Though a different game, I logged 27 Canadian NDB's on longwave by
aural copy in the Netherlands.

NDB OZN on 372 kHz from the southern tip of Greenland, 3012 km away
was only 10 dB weaker than ONO-399.5, Oostende, Belgium, 59 km away.

I have attached a sound clip of OZN made in AM mode and a bandwidth
of 1500 Hz.

Considering Summer Solstice is just a few weeks away, this is short
of amazing.

Best regards,
Roelof