RE: LF: Re: New QRPPP test to night on WSPR 2 MF

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: New QRPPP test to night on WSPR 2 MF
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:21:04 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Vey nice test Andy. Thank you for sharing your results

I'm also transmitting QRPPP (may be with one more "P") with just the Ultimate-3 connected to antenna

Have been using a vertical 11m high without coil. But last week I finally installed a 70m perimeter loop
and managed to get it tuned to 477KHz. On my monitor at 7Km I have imporved by 10dB with the loop

I'm transmitting WSPR-2 and Opera8. So far have got my first (and only) WSPR report from about 500Km
at David EA1FAQ. And last night got a few decodes from Iban EB3FRN

I don´t know which is my ERP. But can be probably well under 1mW  ??

Next step is an small 25W PA. But for the moment will keep on QRPPP

73 de Luis
EA5DOM